• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Education: BA degree or higher
• Having at least 8 years of working experience in similar positions
• Multi-national business experience is a plus.
• Positive communication, excellent presentation skills.
• High sense of autonomy and responsibility.
• Good leadership, training and coaching skills
• Excellent English skills (both speaking and writing).
Since its beginnings in 1985 as a textile firm in the province of Thai Binh, BITEXCO has become a successful multi-industry corporation. It covers real estate investment and development, hydro-power plants, infrastructure, mining and mineral water production. The BITEXCO GROUP has over 1.100 employees with offices in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Thai Binh.
BITEXCO began to diversify and expand its business in 1996 in the production of mineral water. The company has invested heavily in modern machinery and equipment for building and developing the brand "Vital" to become the first brand of mineral water in Vietnam, which was first produced by Italian technologies meet the high European quality standards.
In the real estate sector, from 2000, BITEXCO has developed various high-profile projects in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Examples in Hanoi are The Manor and The Garden; while in Ho Chi Minh City there is the Bitexco Office Building, The Manor I, The Manor II and the 68-storey Bitexco Financial Tower. Other major projects underway include the J.W. Marriott Hotel and The Manor Central Park, in Lao Cai The Manor Eco+ and Sapa Resort & Holiday Apartments, in Thanh Hoa the New Centre, and The One HCMC and the Nguyen Cu Trinh Residential Complex in Ho Chi Minh City.
BITEXCO has always strived for growth and prosperity. Its reputation in Vietnam is based on its sustainable development and global perspective. The key to its success is the vision of its leaders, combined with the reliability of its business partners and the loyalty of its patrons. BITEXCO’s goal is to become the top corporation in Vietnam, an internationally competitive enterprise that exceeds the expectations of its customers with its care for quality and state-of-the-art products and services.