• Welcome guests and assign guests to proper Sales Executive, keep track and update reports regarding line rotation
• Receiving and answer all requirement telephones from customers, collect customers info from other marketing activities and key in their info into the system and assign equally to sales agents.
• Manage sales gallery show unit (SGSU), working with supplier/ partner to ensure that the common areas in SGSU are neat, clean and stocked with various hospitality items. Protect company assets.
• Manage and control cleaners/ securities to ensure SGSU under operation condition.
• Do admin works
• Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese.
• Relevant experiences would be an advantage
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Strong customer service orientation;
• Self-motivated, resourceful
• Good looking, height ≥1.6m
Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Hongkong Land (HKL) is a leading property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity and partnership.
The Group owns and manages more than 850,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing. Its properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.